- The 5th ICCC Webinar registration fees mentioned at the poster, we will send the invoice for the participants that need to make a payment. Access to the web-event will be sent for the participants with a confirmed payment.
- The purchase of The 5th ICCC Webinar attendance is for use by the purchaser only and registration information should not be forwarded on to third parties, as The 5th ICCC Webinar entry is by prior registration only, doing the action will harm your own access.
- Joining and presenting the article on the webinar is a must for the authors who submit their article to be published in The 5th ICCC Proceeding.
- The materials of The 5th ICCC Webinar are for use by the purchaser only and should not be forwarded on to third parties. Responsibility for the confidentiality and security of webinar registration information and event materials issued by The 5th ICCC lies with the registrant.
- The event facility includes a feature that allows audio and any documents or other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By attending in to a session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, please contact The 5th ICCC to discuss your concerns in good time before the date of the web-event.
- This web-event uses “Zoom” as a platform to connect all participants. Participation in a web-event may require you to configure your software settings on your web-device when you first use it or to download your operating system software.
- Cancellations shall be issued in writing at least seven days before the date of the event and we can only return 50% of the participant fee. It is regrettable that cancelations made after this time will not be accepted and the delegate will be liable for the full event fee.