THE 9th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CLIMATE CHANGE 2023: Linking Climate Change and Environmental Security
Climate change has led to the increase of heat exposure or natural hazard due to extreme weather. This anthropological climate change phenomenon has negatively altered the most fundamental natural resources for living organism: air, water, and soil. Air has been polluted and warming due to human activities. The quantity of freshwater keeps on depleting, while the ground water recharge intervened with chemical and biological contamination. The sustainability of soil as the natural planting media is under threat due to land use conversion and soil quality degradation. Water acidification and temperature increase have been proved to change the salinity of seawater. Those are the impact of the increasing greenhouse gas emission in the earth’s atmosphere. Air, water, and soil are factors of the environment in which living things live. Environmental security is the responsibility of the inhabitants of the earth, especially humans. Many impacts will be caused when environmental factors are disturbed, including the occurrence of disasters. Knowing how climate change relates to environmental security is the first step to minimizing the negative impacts that will occur in the future. The 9th ICCC 2023 is organized by Graduate School, Sebelas Maret University (Indonesia) collaborating with The United Graduate School of Agriculture Science (UGSAS), Gifu University (Japan). This conference aims to accommodate and to discuss the regional findings related the adaptation and mitigation strategies on climate change worldwide.
Who should attend ICCC?
Attended by Undergraduates, Graduates/Postgraduates, Librarians, Study Abroad Advisors, Faculty (Teachers, Lecturers, Researchers, Professors, Head of Department, Deans), Vice-Chancellors, Chancellors, College, and University Presidents), Policy Makers and Stakeholders who care about climate change and environmental degradation. The ICCC attracts experts from all educational sectors, schools, colleges, universities, vocational education, and training, as well as government representatives, non-governmental organization staff and private providers to learn about the current trends and to network with other international colleagues.
Why should attend ICCC?
- • The national and international annual gathering of Undergraduates, Graduates/Postgraduates, Librarians, Study Abroad Advisors, Faculty (Teachers, Lecturers, Researchers, Professors, Head of Department, Deans), Vice-Chancellors, Chancellors, College, and University Presidents).
- • Networking with national and international participants.
- • Develop new partnerships and associations with key decision-makers across all sectors of climate.
- • Learn about the latest research findings and the future impacts of attending the program sessions.
- • Showcase your products and services and promote your brand at one of the world’s top International Conference on Climate Change..
Graduate School, Sebelas Maret University, Indonesia
Important Date for 9th ICCC 2023
|Abstract Submission deadline||27 July 2023|
|Announcement of accepted abstract||05 August 2023|
|Fullpaper Submission deadline||27 August 2023|
|Conference day||27-28 September 2023|