Climate Change 2017 Event Series
Graduate School, Universitas Sebelas Maret, INDONESIA
Graduate School of Universitas Sebelas Maret (UNS), Indonesia which is one of leading government’s university in Indonesia concerns about the impacts of climate change on wide aspects of human life. Many of the lectures in this university discuss on climate change impacts according to the subjects, as well as developing researchers on adaptation and mitigation on climate change and the implementation on societies.
Universitas Sebelas Maret (https://uns.ac.id/en/) committed to organizing the International Climate Change Conference as an annual event to mediate the experts, researchers, practitioners, students, and societies to discuss the findings, problems, and solution about climate change. Beside the International Conference, in 2017 the Graduate School of UNS will organize a six days Climate Change event series program consisting of 3 days conference and field trip, 3 days competition & exhibition, and 3 days training. The following is the description of the event series.
Who should attend ICCC?
Attended by Undergraduates, Graduates/Postgraduates, Librarians, Study Abroad Advisors, Faculty (Teachers, Lecturers, Researchers, Professors, Head of Department, Deans), Vice-Chancellors, Chancellors, College and University Presidents), Policy Makers and Stakeholders who care about climate change and environment degradation.
The CICE attracts experts from all educational sectors, schools, colleges, universities, vocational education, and training, as well as government representatives, non-governmental organization staff and private providers to learn about the current trends and to network with other international colleagues.
Why should attend ICCC?
- The national and international annual gathering of Undergraduates, Graduates/Postgraduates, Librarians, Study Abroad Advisors, Faculty (Teachers, Lecturers, Researchers, Professors, Head of Department, Deans), Vice-Chancellors, Chancellors, College and University Presidents).
- Networking with national and international participants.
- Develop new partnerships and associations with key decision makers across all sectors of climate.
- Learn about the latest research findings and the future impacts by attending the program sessions.
- Showcase your products and services and promote your brand at one of the world’s top international conference on climate change
|Abstract Submission Deadline||29 July 2017|
|Abstract Acceptance Notification||12 August 2017|
|Fullpaper Submission Deadline||1 September 2017|
|Fullpaper Acceptance Notification||14-26 September 2017|
|Final Paper Submission||30 September 2017|
|Latest Day of Registration||2 October 2017|
|Conference Days||24, 26 October 2017|
|Conference Tour||25 October 2017|