Graduate School, Universitas Sebelas Maret, INDONESIA
Graduate School of Universitas Sebelas Maret (UNS), Indonesia which is one of leading government’s university in Indonesia concerns about the impacts of climate change on wide aspects of human life. Many of the lectures in this university discuss on climate change impacts according to the subjects, as well as developing researchers on adaptation and mitigation on climate change and the implementation on societies.
Universitas Sebelas Maret (https://uns.ac.id/en/) committed to organizing the International Conference on Climate Change as an annual event to mediate the experts, researchers, practitioners, students, and societies to discuss the findings, problems, and solution about climate change. Besides the International Conference, in 2018 the Graduate School of UNS will organize a 2 days conference.
Who should attend ICCC?
Attended by Undergraduates, Graduates/Postgraduates, Librarians, Study Abroad Advisors, Faculty (Teachers, Lecturers, Researchers, Professors, Head of Department, Deans), Vice-Chancellors, Chancellors, College and University Presidents), Policy Makers and Stakeholders who care about climate change and environmental degradation.
The ICCC attracts experts from all educational sectors, schools, colleges, universities, vocational education, and training, as well as government representatives, non-governmental organization staff and private providers to learn about the current trends and to network with other international colleagues.
Why should attend ICCC?
- The national and international annual gathering of Undergraduates, Graduates/Postgraduates, Librarians, Study Abroad Advisors, Faculty (Teachers, Lecturers, Researchers, Professors, Head of Department, Deans), Vice-Chancellors, Chancellors, College and University Presidents).
- Networking with national and international participants.
- Develop new partnerships and associations with key decision makers across all sectors of climate.
- Learn about the latest research findings and the future impacts of attending the program sessions.
- Showcase your products and services and promote your brand at one of the world’s top International Conference on Climate Change.
|Abstract Submission Deadline||
|Abstract Acceptance Notification||
|Fullpaper Submission Deadline||
|Final Paper Submission||15 September 2018|
|Latest Day of Registration||5 October 2018|
|Conference Days||27 - 28 November 2018|