International Conference on Climate Change, INDONESIA
The Indonesian Association of Environmental Experts (IALHI), together with Sebelas Maret University, The United Graduate School of Agriculture Science (UGSAS), Gifu University, Japan and Graduate School of Environmental Science, Gadjah Mada University (Indonesia) are collaborating to organize the 4th International Conference on Climate Change (4th ICCC 2019). The purpose of the 4th ICCC 2019 is to accommodate the new related inspiration about how to minimize the climate change impact that occurred at this time. Attendees can access practical and valuable information to help them provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and research results in theoretical and practical aspects of climate change and global warming as well as their industrial applications.
Who should attend ICCC?
Attended by Undergraduates, Graduates/Postgraduates, Librarians, Study Abroad Advisors, Faculty (Teachers, Lecturers, Researchers, Professors, Head of Department, Deans), Vice-Chancellors, Chancellors, College, and University Presidents), Policy Makers and Stakeholders who care about climate change and environmental degradation.
The ICCC attracts experts from all educational sectors, schools, colleges, universities, vocational education, and training, as well as government representatives, non-governmental organization staff and private providers to learn about the current trends and to network with other international colleagues.
Why should attend ICCC?
- The national and international annual gathering of Undergraduates, Graduates/Postgraduates, Librarians, Study Abroad Advisors, Faculty (Teachers, Lecturers, Researchers, Professors, Head of Department, Deans), Vice-Chancellors, Chancellors, College, and University Presidents).
- Networking with national and international participants.
- Develop new partnerships and associations with key decision makers across all sectors of climate.
- Learn about the latest research findings and the future impacts of attending the program sessions.
- Showcase your products and services and promote your brand at one of the world’s top International Conference on Climate Change.
|Abstract Submission Deadline||28 June 2019|
|Abstract Acceptance Notification||1 July 2019|
|Payment for paper||According to full paper submission (by 1 September 2019)|
|Fullpaper Submission Deadline||1 September 2019|
|Early Bird Payment for participant||15 September 2019|
|Late Payment for participant||15 October 2019|
|Full Paper Acceptance||1 November 2019|
|Conference Day||18 - 19 November 2019|
|Full Paper Final Revision||27 November 2019|
|Publishing Process||December 2019 - January 2020|
|Publishing Indexed by Scopus||February 2020|